Wednesday, July 9, 2014

zaycon chicken $1.89 per pound

One of the main themes of grad school life is living on a budget, especially if you're living exclusively on student loans.  How do you stretch your dollar?

Second only to rent, groceries are our biggest monthly expense.  Buying in bulk is one way to save money if you have space to store the extra food.  We don't have extra storage space currently, but our new home in Utah will have plenty.  We'll finally be able to take advantage of bulk sales!  

With that in mind, let's talk about Zaycon Foods.  They offer high quality meat at very competitive prices.  For example, the deal I recently took advantage of offered farm-fresh chicken breasts for $1.89/lb.  Seriously?? Yes.  Let me tell you how excited I am about this.  I'm a Wal-Mart shopper and their store brand chicken breast are $1.99/lb where I live. The quality is OK but certainly nothing special.  EVERYONE I've talked to has really loved the taste, texture, size, and quality of their Zaycon chicken.  This is a win-win...better chicken for a better price.  If you'd like to take advantage of this, follow my referral link!

The orders come in 40 lb. boxes which poses a problem for people like me with a regular sized refrigerator--not a lot of freezer space.  Take care of that problem by sharing the order with a friend or family member.  My sister and I will be sharing our chicken.

If you decide to purchase, you'll be given a referral link to share with others.  Every time someone registers with Zaycon through your link, you'll get a $1.00 credit to be used towards future purchases.  Just keeps getting better, right?  Search for a location near you, order now, and then pick it up later.    

Has anyone else tried Zaycon Foods? How do you save at the grocery store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment